Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a week for 'Jackson/Charvel' Rockers in NYC.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a week for 'Jackson/Charvel' Rockers in NYC.....

What a week of shows here in NYC.

Got to see Kreator the Weds night. Mille was rocking a few Jacksons (RR w/ steel rivet graphics and an King V modded with one PU)

Then, Jeff Back last night - though he was using Strats we all know about the pink and orange soloists he still has.

Tonight: BLS. Zakk Wylde will probably bring out his RR during his DimeBag song.

Tomorrow: Napalm Death: They've used 80s Model Series Charvels and a Jackson here and there.

Fun stuff.

I wanted to go to the BLS show, but had to work. Let us know how they were.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Wow.
      Nice selection of groups to check out.

Complete opposite of my selections up here in NH.

(There must be balance in the universe, right Pete? hehe)

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

Jeff Beck...really? The guy played a Jackson for a microsecond of his career and he is a Jackson rocker? I could see if he pulled it out for the show, but that is quite the stretch.

Comment

I dunno...
          Pink soloist
          Matching pink shoes
          Lots of pics out there on the interweb with him rocking out on that
          Even details about what's carved on it
          Glass half empty much?

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
            I dunno...
            Pink soloist
            Matching pink shoes
            Lots of pics out there on the interweb with him rocking out on that
            Even details about what's carved on it
            Glass half empty much?

What he said!
            "POOP"

Comment

Like I said...microsecond of his career. I didn't say he never played a Jackson.

Comment

Still, Jeff Beck has rocked out on one.

BLS show was 'eh'. Sadly, Zakk's singing hasn't improved. Almost, didn't recognize a few songs. They may have changed the tempo (a hair) on some songs and a bit more (say) 'growly'. Oh well. Still dig his playing. Though I wish he would freshen up his solo - still does the US Nat'l Anthem.

And Spike: yep the universe is in balance. we all should taste a little bit of everything. music. cheese. beers. women. hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post

BLS show was 'eh'. Sadly, Zakk's singing hasn't improved. Almost, didn't recognize a few songs. They may have changed the tempo (a hair) on some songs and a bit more (say) 'growly'. Oh well. Still dig his playing. Though I wish he would freshen up his solo - still does the US Nat'l Anthem.
                  Too bad. The last I saw BLS (outside Ozzfest) was 2005 at an indoor gig, which I thought kicked serious butt, great sound including singing. The Ozzfest shows were alright. I never saw the last Ozzy tour when he went out with Zombie, but I heard his playing wasn't so good.
                  "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                  X