New Mustaine Speaker Cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mustaine Speaker Cabinet

Marshall and Mr. Dave Mustaine have announced a new signature speaker cabinet available later this month.

Discuss.

A month? He'll be signed with someone else by then.
    www.JerryRobison.com
    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

I hear they really accent the mids so you can really get that classic Mustaine "waaaaaaah, waaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaah" sound.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
        I hear they really accent the mids so you can really get that classic Mustaine "waaaaaaah, waaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaah" sound.
        :ROTF: Zing!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Oh yippie! Another overpriced, re-branded 1960 cab.
          Pathetic.
          -Rick

Comment

He should try and get a sponsorship with Dunlop. I can't think of a better person to endorse the Crybaby!
            "POOP"

Comment

That's lame a head might have been cool but a cabinet come on who really cares.

Comment

Big surprise the mustaine crybaby jokes come out

Comment

Can't wait to see the price on this.
                  Last edited by 10secondLX; 04-03-2009, 12:12 AM.

Comment

having seen at the PriestFeast how easily the roadies dismantled most of the Megadeth backline with heads and cabs being lifted down and carried in one hand, I can only guess that there won't be any speakers in these cabs

Comment

I actually heard it yesterday in Frankfurt, Doug Aldrich played it and it really is a great sounding cabinet (looks great as well and btw the Dave mustain sig should come off quite easily ).

Comment

ok, I'll come clean
                        I checked these out on the Marshall website, and they look cool
                        the plausibility of Marshall, with the robust 'metal' look of the older metal fronted Laney cabs ... I kinda want some !

Comment

I too am intrigued by the metal grill. I'm still looking for a good photo though.
                          Didn't Jackson speaker cabinets have a metal grill? And carpet lining?

Comment

And a cup holder?
                            "POOP"

Comment

Looks kinda neat. Interesting it says it's got 70-watt Vintage 30 speakers when they're only 60 watts. Did Celestion make a whole new speaker for Dave?
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X