No announcement yet.

Steel Panther!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Satchel" is actually Russ Parrish, former GIT instructor, played with Jeff Pilson in War & Peace, and also played in Fight with Rob Halford. The guy is a badass player, I saw War & Peace live in LA back in 1991, they were awesome.

Here's a current interview, funny stuff...

http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazin...s_Satchel.aspx

Comment

If you check out their website, they're having some kind of user shred guitar contest.

Comment

And they're touring the UK in September.........when I'm going mental in Europe (Part 3). Fucker.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I've been following them for a long time...and it is great that they finally burst onto a bigger stage with the Download festival + interviews in major mags and all. I think they timed it right. They sure work hard though and they are great players.
          http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Holy shit!! They're Danger Kitty from the discovery commercials!!?? I thought they were hilarious but now my heart's gonna explode from laughing so hard!! Weren't they playing the silverman bar mitzvah or something in the commercial?
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

WTF is taking these guys so long to release the damn CD? Seems like all the tracks were done long ago. Bad move!

Comment

It's been out here for ages, and damned good it is too. Piss-taking aside, there's some fantastic lead guitar on it.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  WTF is taking these guys so long to release the damn CD? Seems like all the tracks were done long ago. Bad move!
                  Get ready to "Feel the Steel" with Steel Panther on October 6th!

On Rocktober 6th Steel Panther will release Feel The Steel the culmination of a glam metal revival suited perfectly for 2009 in the US! Feel The Steel, produced by Jay Ruston, features “Death To All But Metal” and “Community Property” and will mark the major label debut from the spandex-clad quartet. The album will hit fans on September 29 via iTunes before finding its way to store shelves nationally on October 6. “… easily going to be the best heavy metal album of the year.” – Rock Sound Magazine “About as subtle as a stampede in a hurricane, the Los Angelinos will rock the living shit out of you and then rock you some more. And some more. And probably some more.” – Kerrang “…it’s worth nothing that while the tunes here have lyrics that are fucking hilarious all the way through, the songs themselves are killer.” – Metal Hammer

Comment

Working...
                  X