Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Crap - Gay Glam Guy From American Idol in band with Prong members !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap - Gay Glam Guy From American Idol in band with Prong members !

Yes, Adam Lambert, the guy with all the makeup and glam style on American Idol is currently in a band called The Citizen Vein with Prong members Tommy Victor and Monte Pittman. Here is their MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/thecitizenvein

So the Prong guys want a little heat i guess... thats what i would think..
    they want on the 15 minutes, of exposure the Idol Show gives them..
    Better hurry!:ROTF:

Comment

don't tell anyone, but there's some gay guy singing with some judas priest members!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
        don't tell anyone, but there's some gay guy singing with some judas priest members!

sully
        No shit? Really? Damn...who woulda guessed:ROTF:

Comment

sully
          damn near spit my coffee onto my monitor

Comment

sully
            Is the lead singer of Judas Priest in his early 20's and the rest of the band in their 50's?

Dude, being gay had nothing whatsoever to do with anything. Yes, it's a fact the guy is gay (or bi) but nobody made any judgement about it. I just find it wild to see this American Idol glam kid in a band with Tommy Victor who's probably close to 50 now. This is coming from someone who was/is a huge Prong fan. Adam Lambert is about the last person I would expect to see singing Snap Your Fingers Snap Your Neck.

Adam Lambert

Last edited by guitarzan2; 03-18-2009, 09:13 PM.

Comment

"Glam Guy From American Idol in band with Prong members"

There, dude!

"POOP"

Comment

Well, maybe they figured they could either get a chick singer and deal with that hassle, or just get some gay guy in the band so they still get blowjobs but don't have to deal with "issues"

Or maybe they swing that way too.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Well, maybe they figured they could either get a chick singer and deal with that hassle, or just get some gay guy in the band so they still get blowjobs but don't have to deal with "issues"

Or maybe they swing that way too.
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

In all honesty, Adam Lambert is a really talented guy. I'm not bashing on him or anything for the photos that have come out recently. If you do some research on him, the guy has a musical and theatrical depth like no other. He has been in musical theater with Val Kilmer, sung in rock bands, sung sappy ballads, done all kinds of crazy stuff. The guy is truly talented. He may be a little too over the top for American idol but he's the best of the 10 left by a long shot.

Check this out, Adam Lambert singing musical theater with Val Kilmer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwcJUhIa0U

Then check this out. This is more like a wild 80's glam band gone gay parade, kinda strange, kinda fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXvSA6QL7Ac

Then you have him with the Prong guys. I couldn't find any video of that band. Quite the musical diversity.

Comment

that's what rock n roll is all about.

Didn't Mick Jagger nail David Bowie?
                      Jackson KV2
                      Jackson KE1T
                      Jackson KE1F
                      Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                        that's what rock n roll is all about.

Didn't Mick Jagger nail David Bowie?
                        exactly. Glad you mentioned Davide Bowie. Adam Lambert reminds me of a current young David Bowie who looks like a young Elvis.

Comment

Randy Rhoads ain't exactly the most masculine he-man I have seen either. Look at the picture on the Quiet Riot II cover. No disrespect to his playing.

Comment

This dude Adam...can fuggin' sing!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Is the lead singer of Judas Priest in his early 20's and the rest of the band in their 50's?"

Tim Owens..He told me he was gay once..he wants me.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X