New Old Man's Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Old Man's Child

Anyone other than me give a shit? They've got a track off the new album up on the band's MySpace, doesn't really sound like any of Galder's previous stuff, but I like it. It has more of a Dimmu feel to me, which is kinda disappointing, I still perfer Galder's solo work. Hopefully the album will be worth the wait.
    I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

I like OMC, how about that link?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/officialoldmanschild

Comment

I'll be grabbing this..I have all of his goodies. He's of the co-writers for Dimmu, and shared a split cd back in the day. His stamp is definitely is definitely on that stuff too.

I like it.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cool song, I haven't picked anything of theirs up since the In Defiance Of Existence album. That new one's main riff is very slayeresque (cool), reminds me a bit of their new song.

stupid name tho, Psychopathy Red YAWN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwllpSP97G8

Comment

Great Guitar tone.....anyway to completely remove all Vocals?? LOL

I especially liked the words.... Mmmmaaaa... Shuuuuuuu..... Grhhhh!
            Waaaaaa..... Draaaaaaaahhhhh!! WTF?
            This album needs to be an instrumental, and then i would buy it. :-))

Comment

Loves me some OMC, cant wait for the new stuff!

Comment

I can't stop listening to it, and I like it more every time. Old Man's Child's were the first songs I started with when I picked up the guitar again 3 years ago after not playing for about 6 years, and still comprises about 3/4 of my nightly playlist. I've been anticipating this album eagerly since after Vermin came out (4 years ago.....damn).

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                I'll be grabbing this..I have all of his goodies. He's of the co-writers for Dimmu, and shared a split cd back in the day. His stamp is definitely is definitely on that stuff too.

I like it.
                I have everything of his too, including the Dimmu split Cd Devil's Path/In The Shades of Life, wasn't there more than one split disc with Dimmu and OMC? I can't remember. It's kinda weird, considering how much I'm a fan of Galder's stuff, aside from the tracks that Vortex sings on Dimmu is pretty hit and miss for me, I can take 'em or leave 'em. OMC has always been better IMO, and I still say that's why they recruited Galder...eliminate the competition.........

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                  Great Guitar tone.....anyway to completely remove all Vocals?? LOL

I especially liked the words.... Mmmmaaaa... Shuuuuuuu..... Grhhhh!
                  Waaaaaa..... Draaaaaaaahhhhh!! WTF?
                  This album needs to be an instrumental, and then i would buy it. :-))
                  agree, and they are classed on myspace as black metal / metal / folk!

folk! wtf! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X