Alex Hutchings ... Wow !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Hutchings ... Wow !!

For those of you who are interested in what lots of practice will get you, look at this guy. Not only is he fast but his tone is what I really like about his playing. Check it out ...

By the way at 1:47 I believe he's demonstrating the Getthesandouttayourvagininian scale. Very technical !! :ROTF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8QgFPgYqq8

LOL! I need that scale!!!
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

Ah, he sounds like a cat with a broken pussy!
      "POOP"

Comment

Ah.... the old hair tie on the first fret trick.
        www.JerryRobison.com
        '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

that dude has some sear eeee ous licks though huh?
          yikes
          --floydkramer

Comment

Thanks for posting this...this cat impressed the shit outta me, with this
            Boss GT demo! First, i want him to program my GT10 so i can get these
            tones! Then..i want him to show me some of these licks! Yeah, hes
            everything Guthrie is...man, where do these monster players come from?
            Here is the GT-10 demo vid he did..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNtty4uuI0E

Comment

Thanks for posting that clip Robert. He is quite a player and I for one am always interested in bettering my guitar skills as well as talking guitar ever fucking waking moment of my day !!! Again thanks for that !!!

Comment

Holy shit.
                That cat has more groove in his right thumb than I have in my whole body.
                Sheeeeze
                --floydkramer

Comment

I wasn't digging it. Everything he played sounded the same.. just different tones and guitars. He also looks like a turd with those stupid facial expressions.
                  I am not saying he is a good player.. I just didn't feel the groove, the tone, the facial expressions or the style.

Comment

he looks like a caveman jerking off with all those dumb expressions and the spastic movements.
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I wonder if he went to Berlkey. They have a turd facial expression class.
                      Its called Turd Facials 101

Comment

good shit

Comment

He's a very gifted, fluid player without direction or creativity IMO!

Musically nuetered.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                            he looks like a caveman jerking off with all those dumb expressions and the spastic movements.

How do you know what that looks like, skorbie? :ROTF:
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                              Its called Turd Facials 101
                              Hey I have a DVD of that somwhere that I hide from Mrs Gartron

can't say there is much guitar playing in it though

Comment

Working...
                              X