Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok... is everyone NUTS on Youtube?? Check this out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok... is everyone NUTS on Youtube?? Check this out..

Maybe you saw my vid of the JEM 20th i was selling? I made a quick vid
    to show the seller what "Was coming his way".. everything seemed ok, until 3 days ago! Some nut case makes a angry comment about old men
    and Porsches.. or something like that, that i cant play...so i should give
    up, and check out his idol.. (Josaturated)
    So i comment that it was for the potential buyer, ( i wasnt showing off) You can tell....and having a job and
    working hard "GETS you these nice axes!
    So then i notice today, that some other dude.."Tcraney"...from the UK
    again, says that he accepts the challenge"...(What challenge"??) and gives me his broken english life story about his being a pilot and all his
    great kids?? People are frikin NUTS !! LOL Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFavDcxDB2g
    Last edited by Robert Burns; 02-15-2009, 09:25 PM.

I'm getting that they are either all related, or that the first post was logged into the other user account, because they both reference the "Crane" family in the UK (apparently, I guess).

Thus the confusion.

I didn't follow the bit about the hair, and I wasn't impressed that this guy owned a Chysler. I mean, that's not something I would brag about. Also... microlights over the channel? Aren't those the hang-gliders with lawn mower engines.... heh, I just thought about the Gyro Captain from The Road Warrior. That's funny.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

You should post a mock video of yourself tying up and torturing a British family in your basement. Make him sweat a little.

Comment

if you check his other activity, it's all trashing other people's playing and raving about his family
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          if you check his other activity, it's all trashing other people's playing and raving about his family
          And notice too..that Josaturated has been a member for about 2 weeks!
          It just kind of slammed me.. wasnt prepared for that..
          Imagine living next door to that family?

Comment

If I recall, you can disable comments can't you?

Comment

Guitar sounds really good. I'd really appreciate it if I was the buyer.

The other "Tcraney" dude sounds like a fucking crack addict, but you better watch out cos he has a street fighter swimming pool apparently. And his own country.

Comment

LMAO Tcranny sounds like one of those fake emails you get from the Prince of Nigeria asking to deposit his money in your bank account lmao!!

Comment

Yeah, if that dude's just making that shit up for the humor factor, it's actually pretty funny!

Comment

Ooh, he called you ugly. Hmmm, I think he got ya there.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Damn, that's fucked up. So, are you pulling out the banjo to show him how fast you can play yankee doodle? That should set him straight

Comment

There is an incredibly simple answer to the question posted as the topic:

Yes, everybody on there is certifiably insane.
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I could not resist as he's from this neck of the woods apparently.
                          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

And yes the internet is full of mad fuckers.

looks around nervously...
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

i put i vid on there and some dude said i should tune my guitar before making a vid. also said i sucked, i should give up on life cause i suck so bad. so i went to his vids and he's like 14 and couldnt play the pentatonic minor scale that he was trying to play on his vid. so i just deleted his dumb comments.
                              subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                              www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

Working...
                              X