• Billy Sheehans Ball...er Exercise..

Billy Sheehan playing with his "balls."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=105214
    Prosecutors will be violated...

Are those ben wa balls? eww
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I have those..they're actaully addicting to play with. I haven't seen my balls in a while. They really don't strengthen your hands, I wished they did..playing bass does tho..

Its supposed to be a Japenese mediation/ relaxing thing..unless they're in your puss. Well I guess that could be relaxin' too...i dunno.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

one local bass pro holds a champagne cork with his palm on his right hand when he is playing fingerstyle on his bass
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Does that keep his hand from cramping..that happened to me a few times live. That truly sucked!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Does that keep his hand from cramping..that happened to me a few times live. That truly sucked!!!
            They can help with cramping. I've had a set or two of those things for years. It can be very theraputic and relaxing to use them while watching tv & relaxing. They've helped calm me down way more than once when I was very upset with something.
            My Toys:
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
            '94 Dinky HX in Black
            '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Working...
            X