I Want OUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want OUT!

So I was watching the Helloween vid for I Want Out and noticed the V with the Strat head neck, does anyone have any info on that guitar? These Germans wear the aviators ya?

When it comes to ID'ing guitars I'm like Stephen Hawking playing hockey, terrible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjV8S...eature=related
    Last edited by FlyingSkull; 09-18-2008, 09:42 PM.
    "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
    Zakk Wylde

that is probably kai's fernades V. his first ESP was that fernandes with an ESP neck on it as well.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That's a great video. I like all the crazy crap that goes on in the desert during the solo like when the one guy walks in front of the guitar player and starts vacuuming the ground.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Whoa - this made me check out what Helloween has been doing recently. I kind of like this "new" song (over a year old by now).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K7qO...eature=related

Comment

To me that guitar looks like one of those`80's Ibanez RR type bolt on neck guitars with a Fender strat neck on it.

Comment

Helloween rules!!!

Troy that from their last one "Gambling with the devil " on SPV..it kicks ass!

I like the first song alot..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pvH...eature=related
            Last edited by horns666; 09-21-2008, 03:14 PM.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Why the hell is it the strat head that always gets your attention? crazy isn't it? i ahve no idea what the pink one was, but the white one had a skunk stripe bolt on neck that could have been legit fender or one of the fine aftermarket necks? Didn't charvel make a really nice bolt on USA RR?

Comment

Working...
              X