"Other" Randy material?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Other" Randy material?

Happened across this, from the same seller that was selling the "Mike Shannon" Sandoval V

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/rhoadstoozz

Couple live Ozzy imports. Anyone ever hear any of em? Tribute is my favorite live album since I was a kid- well, that and Live After Death. They worth having?

Vass

ive bought almost every randy import and bootleg cd out there. i have the still believer and the price he wants for it is insane. i got mine, factory press and everything like his for 25. i will say this, that one has pretty good sound quality compared to most. if you look hard there is alot of it out there. ill dig through my stuff and give the the titles of the ones with the best sound quality. my local shop might even still have some in the rack. ill check that too and if they do give you the info to get ahold of them.

hope this helped
    dk-1 pile of skulls
    dk-2m white
    dkmg- black forest
    rr-1 black w/gold pins
    charvel custom white w/bloodsplatter strat
    p.o.s. randall halfstack
    peavey 5150

Comment

Helped alot. I really appreciate it. I remember hearing one from a buddy years ago, sound quality was weak, but it was neat to hear a slightly different version of Rhoads's spotlight solo, stuff like that.

Vass

Comment

i know what you mean. almost all of them sound the same but its still the fact that its randy playing live. one other thing to make sure of is to compare the cds track listings back to back. sometimes they try to sell you the same show with a different cover. i even got one once that was supposed to be all randy and it ended up have like 4 songs from a live show with randy and the other songs were with jake e lee. they will try to screw you if they can.
        dk-1 pile of skulls
        dk-2m white
        dkmg- black forest
        rr-1 black w/gold pins
        charvel custom white w/bloodsplatter strat
        p.o.s. randall halfstack
        peavey 5150

Comment

Working...
        X