Matt Tuck Sig Model revealed???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Tuck Sig Model revealed???

I was doing some heavy drooling over this Rhoads that QR posted in his Tokyo Guitar Show thread (sorry for stealing your pic bro).

Someone mentioned that it was a sig model for one of the guys from Gojira but then I stumbled upon this pick of Matt Tuck during the recent Download Festival:

Looks like the same one to me. What do you think? Definately looks like it's going to be an import run because there doesn't appear to be a 'made in U.S.A' next to the logo... or at least I don't see it anyway.
    Last edited by RandyRhoads; 07-02-2008, 01:43 PM.
    sigpic
    And on the 8th day,
    God kicked back with a beer,
    And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

Its hard to tell from the photos but are the inlays on the one Matt is playing the crow shape from the SAF album art or are they just plain arrowhead shapes like the top photo?
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
      Its hard to tell from the photos but are the inlays on the one Matt is playing the crow shape from the SAF album art or are they just plain arrowhead shapes like the top photo?
      Hard to tell, but given the no artist replica policy, I can't believe there are two very similar ones floating around. I LOVE those inlays on an ebony board. They remind me of my Epiphone X-1000

Comment

its def. the same guitar.. i wonder if thats gonna be his sig?? i always though matt really liked the seymour duncans?? oh well guitar looks cool i hope it comes in more colour options

Comment

Looks like a Randy Rhoads signature model to me

Comment

agreed. the "matt tuck signature randy rhoads model" then again, any non-les paul artist les paul (slash, frampton, etc) is kind of in the same boat.

who is matt tuck, anyway? (seriously, i'm not trying to sound smarmy)

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
              agreed. the "matt tuck signature randy rhoads model" then again, any non-les paul artist les paul (slash, frampton, etc) is kind of in the same boat.

who is matt tuck, anyway? (seriously, i'm not trying to sound smarmy)

sully
              Bullet For My Valentine.
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

ah. thanks.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, he's the singer/guitarist.

Strange name. In looking them up I saw they use to be called 12 Pints Of My Girlfriends Blood. Yeesh.

That's a cool RR though, very pimp.
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

All in all, it's a good marketing move for Jackson. I wish they had more young and popular artists.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

My favorite guitarist...of the new breed in the last 4 years... Love this
                      design if it turns out to be available? Killer looking

Comment

these guys are pretty good
                        any idea of what amp's and emg/duncan pups they use?
                        they get a good tone
                        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
                          these guys are pretty good
                          any idea of what amp's and emg/duncan pups they use?
                          they get a good tone
                          sorry to bring up an old thread but, i felt this needed an answer. Matt used to use JB/Jazz set and is now using 81/85 according to EMG's site, into a peavy 6505+ with a mesa cab. Padge uses dual 81s into a mesa triple rec and mesa cab live, and i believe he just uses Matt's 6505+ for recording, or atleast he did on the poison.
                          also, i hope that it comes in other finish options, i personally would rather have the one from the waking the demon video
                          Last edited by bloodlust; 07-23-2008, 02:59 AM. Reason: adding

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                            Yeah, he's the singer/guitarist.

Strange name. In looking them up I saw they use to be called 12 Pints Of My Girlfriends Blood. Yeesh.

That's a cool RR though, very pimp.

I can see why the changed their name, not that I like the name Bullet for my Valentine anyway.

Comment

really nice rhoads but i would prefer it with reverse shark fins
                              If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
                              X