Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out Eddie play a cool take on "Jump" solo:D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_0f2N5ae3wU

I must add it did not but that vid up to bag on him. I love him, and i think he still kicks ass, but.... this solo.....is a lot BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL ONE especially with thsoe killer bends.....

Comment

Sarcasm doesn't translate on the internet? The sound quality is so poor I can't tell if you're serious about the solo. Of course, some people hear what they want to hear

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
        The sound quality is so poor I can't tell if you're serious about the solo.
        +1

Comment

What struck me as funny with this is that through all the bullshit with Eddie and David, Alex just sits behind his drums and keeps the whole thing together. Not only is Alex one of the all time best drummers but Dumb and Dumber are lucky to have him.

I got a call tonight from a buddy saying he has 3rd row tickets for the show in Baltimore tomorrow night. I'm passing. I'd rather remember them for what they used to be than this crap. I've been a big fan for a long time but they're not worth $175.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Dumb and Dumber

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
              Sarcasm doesn't translate on the internet? The sound quality is so poor I can't tell if you're serious about the solo. Of course, some people hear what they want to hear

No i am not serious about the solo, i have never heard him play out of tune before.
              But i still love him!!!

Comment

The EvH topic has been discussed multiple times ... so I'd be interested in Roth's lame excuse !?
                uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

I STILL don't know if all these videos showing EVH playing solos out of tune horribly are genuine or not.
                  Are they?
                  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Joke...right?

This is the closest Eddie has ever got to sounding like me...my patented 'beige sound'...fucking appalling playing (myself included).

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
                      This is the closest Eddie has ever got to sounding like me...my patented 'beige sound'...fucking appalling playing (myself included).
                      You have a patent on the beige sound? Shit man, don't send me "cease and desist" letter, puleeeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
                        my patented 'beige sound'...
                        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                        --floydkramer

Comment

Wasn't this the evening there were problems with the digital backing tracks and they played back at the wrong pitch?

Can anyone verify by listening that this is in a different key? It sounds like it to me.

I'm no Eddie fan, but that would be enough to fuck a lot of people up. I wouldn't blame him a bit if that was the case.

- E.
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

As soon as it started I thought the keyboard sounded higher than usual.

Comment

Working...
                            X