Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Ozzy's guitar player in this video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit he had an awesome band on that, fuck, i wasn't following this stuff back then, but this woulda been a sweet show.
    I didn't realize Holmes was from Lizzy Borden, i may have seen him live a back in the mid 80's. Lizzy was a killer show in LA, fucking awesome, ahh to be 16 again with pockets full of primo coke and weed, and lucious rocker chick titties and ass all around. Easy pickins

Comment

Fuck I love that song
      Jackson RR3
      Jackson Customized JS30 Warrior
      Jackson JS1 Dinky
      ESP Explorer "MORE BEER" James Hetfield replica

Comment

Joe rox, but the best part of the video is at 3:41

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
          Joe rox, but the best part of the video is at 3:41
          By far the best part!

What's with Trujillo's silly dance..ome shot he has socks, next he doesn't..that's because Sharon is the prince of darkness.

rip-rhoads.."Fuck I love that song"

Thanks Zakk..he wrote it...solo and all.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Also notice sometimes holmes guitar has a reverse headstock and most of the time it is normal.

On a side note I saw the ozzfest wit holmes and thought he was defintly the next in line of one ozzy's best guitarists, my order.

1. Jake
            2. Randy
            3. Joe
            4 Brad
            5. zack

Now keep in mind, 1 and 2 are almost interchangible, honestly only reason i give it to jake is based on tone, but I would have loved to hear more of randy besides the one semi live album we got.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            By far the best part!

What's with Trujillo's silly dance..ome shot he has socks, next he doesn't..that's because Sharon is the prince of darkness.

rip-rhoads.."Fuck I love that song"

Thanks Zakk..he wrote it...solo and all.

Comment

Last edited by Soap; 12-08-2010, 04:05 PM.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

i read some where that he took lessons with randy rhoads
                fucking lucky

Comment

Working...
                X