Cookie Monster vocals..if you remember a few months ago, i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Joe..how 'bout we sing this one all together now!

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
    What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
    A man is born, he's a man of means.
    Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.

But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.
    It takes, Diff'rent Strokes.
    It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Everybody's got a special kind of story
    Everybody finds a way to shine,
    It don't matter that you got not alot
    So what,
    They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
    And together we'll be fine....

Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
    Yes it does.
    It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

That Dave Chappelle/John Mayer skit was hilarious..

Nice one. Oddly, I almost quoted that same thing, earlier in the thread. And I loved the Chappelle/Mayer Skit.

That how much the real Cobras are going for, these days? Man, your car makes me miss my 68' Chevelle. It was yellow and black, too.

Okay, so I suggest we simply understand that we have our own opinions, and leave it at that, as this thread is at least days days past silly.
    I'm not Ron!

Comment

• There is one of these threads every couple of months or so.

Endrik's essay sums up the problem very well. Some of us need to understand that we all like different shit and that that is just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
        Nice one. Oddly, I almost quoted that same thing, earlier in the thread. And I loved the Chappelle/Mayer Skit.

That how much the real Cobras are going for, these days? Man, your car makes me miss my 68' Chevelle. It was yellow and black, too.

Okay, so I suggest we simply understand that we have our own opinions, and leave it at that, as this thread is at least days days past silly.

Absolutely! I'm cool, nothing personal whatsoever. This crap happends on the internet. If we met somewhere and discovered we both play and know 'bout gear, we would be talking shop forever..we know that.

We're both good at what we do, and that's the reality of it. Its the nature of the beast. Music can be like a sport amoung musicians..its dumb, but true.

Yes the FFR Cobra is awesome! you can save alot if you can build it yourself, but its alot of work. You could actually build one in their factory..step by step. Here's a Car and Driver article on my baby..http://www.factoryfive.com/table/awa...anddriver.html

Here is what the real ones can go for.. http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1966-s...uper-snake.htm

Be good man..I gotta bail and do family stuff.

Bill Z
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X