• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malmsteen Fender Duck Relic...

http://www.fender.com/news/index.php...ay_article=238

shall we start the bidding at 20,000?

Yeah, 20 sounds good. Maybe 25
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Yngwie always used to get upset when other guitarists tried to copy him. I guess it's ok if he's getting cut a check, though. Meh.

Comment

nah. think about how awesome it would be to have your FAVORITE guitar company not only issue you a sig model, but then actually want to copy and sell one of your OWN personal guitars. that is an awesome honor, no matter how long you've been playing. at least that is what i think...
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I agree Mark... but the price tag thats gonna be hung on it... ugh! Its gonna be painful. To tell the truth though, if I HAD to spend $25k and only could choose between the Duck and the Frankenstrat, Id go with the Duck.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

How hard could it be to buy the regular Malmsteen strat then beat the hell out of it and get the correct stickers off ebay?
            I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Is there really a market for a 25K scalloped fretboard guitar..even with collectors?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                Yngwie always used to get upset when other guitarists tried to copy him. I guess it's ok if he's getting cut a check, though. Meh.
                It's a good thing that Yngwie didn't just rip off Blackmore and Uli Jon Roth then. Oh wait, he did except for his stuff isn't as good
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

So it's finally coming out.. They've been working on this thing for years/
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

It's about time, I've been hearing rumors of this for two or three years.

Has pricing actually been announced/rumored/speculated? I love YJM, but I doubt his guitar would sell for as much as Frankie or Blackie. Maybe $10-15K?
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                      So it's finally coming out.. They've been working on this thing for years/
                      Great minds think alike
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                      X