X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reb playing some jazz fusion

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GkZ-gOwBIeE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3J-YA7gKJvE

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Those were great! Thanks!
    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Awesome! I've always been amazed that he doesn't use his pinky.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very cool! I saw Winger last night and I was really impressed. Reb played great (as did the whole band). They looked like they were having a great time up there as well.

As a side note the second guitarist Tim Roth is a damn good player too. He was doing some chicken pickin stuff that was way cool.

Comment

Reb is absolutely awesome and a super cool guy too.

Comment

Haha, trippy.
            For some reason i expected huge hair, lol, he doesn't even look like the same dude now.
            I somehow saw winger at one time, not by choice mind you, however i was impressed by his live solo, and the drummer they had was amazing, i think he was in the dixie dreggs or something, honestly i don't remember, but his live solo was frikin great the best part of the show.

Comment

the drummer is Rod Morgenstein.... he is one of the best.... played many years with the Dregs
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Ah yes, right, yep, he was kick ass.

Comment

hey, is'nt that the dood outta Winger? Not bad. But not as good as that Doug Aldridge guy who plays in Wyld Stallyns with him.

Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X