CHRIS HOLMES jackson guitar is beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
    I think it looked best when the body wasn't totally beat and it had the reverse strat head.
    +10000000000

I would love to have one made in the custom shop, but I am sure they would shoot it down.

Comment

I alwayed loved Chris' Blood Splattered Star with the reverse head stock from the W.A.S.P. days.

Comment

I always loved when Blackie could write a good tune and produce it so it didn't sound like shite.
        If only Blackie could do that, maybe Chris would learn how to play like himself again too, and WASP would record an album as good as Headless.
        Dominator is pish, the guitarist on there is the worst they've ever had. At least Randy Piper is doing something worthwhile nowadays.
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

um i think they have? i think unholy teror is a great album, helldorado has its moments, and certainly the latest album sounds pretty good too.

chris is playing like himself, he just wants to play blues i think these days. (i think thats one of his stated reasons for leaving wasp a second time)

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
            chris is playing like himself, he just wants to play blues i think these days. (i think thats one of his stated reasons for leaving wasp a second time)
            I think it was more because Blackie is a dick and Chris couldn't stand him any more.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
              um i think they have? i think unholy teror is a great album, helldorado has its moments, and certainly the latest album sounds pretty good too.

+1! Unholy Terror is probably my favorite WASP album since The Last Command. Dying for the World is pretty kick ass too. They have had some rough years, but they sure as hell kick more ass than a lot of metal bands from that era that still try putting out albums! Plus, Blackie still has, hands down, the most recognizable, unable to be duplicated nasty ass rock voice EVER! Any time I put WASP on it takes me back to my teen years whe NOTHING mattered but rockin'.

Comment

I fucking loved WASP back in the day. The last album I bought was smelldorado it had a couple of decent tracks but was not worth them money, but I still have it. It did not get thrown out the window like st anger.

Comment

Unholy Terror is pretty decent, but I loved Dying for the world, and the new album is pretty good too

you're right, Blackie has an awesome unique voice

Comment

Working...
                  X