X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real fun Reb Beach video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUMpn...eature=related

damn i love this guy

Reb is a cool mo fo. Got to meet him in Colorado this year. He is at the top of his game.
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

I met him back in 1993 or 4.... in Charlotte, he was at a music store doing a promo on his first training video, I also bought an Ibanez RBM-2 (Black) it was nice... I traded it later for a partial payment on a LP and now I wish I never did... I'm not a big fan of the "G" brand and the RBM-2 was sweet! I finally learned my lesson about getting rid of my guitars. Now I have 23 and the number keeps rising!

BTW Mike (Learn Guitars) check out my Charvel listed on the Dealer Page, it's the Deso Alley with Rifles and Helms that you did for me! Looks Great huh? Thanks for that!

Shibs
      Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Reb rules.

He seems very outgoing in this vid. I think maybe somebody gave him some good weed the day this was recorded.

Comment

I love that video... He just seems so human and so down to earth, like You could hang with him all day.

Now compare that to ANY Yngwie video...
          - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

No shit the guy is cool. I love this one he did. Just really good feel from him and the guiltar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4-2lc945Co
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I met Reb with Night Ranger last fall in Denver...you don't get any cooler than that guy. He's an amazing player as well.

Comment

He grew up and his family is still about 15-20 miles from me That said, I have never met him, but have heard him on local radio and you would swear you have known him personally for years. Everyone that I know that either knows him or has met him said he is, just one of the boys

Jack

Comment

Haha!! That dude is funny as hell.

Comment

Reb is really great and down to earth.
                    I met him at NAMM a few years back and he was really cool and he has fantastic chops.

Comment

Reb is fucking awesome, I never forget his face expressions when he saw my buddy pass out in the front row... 2 times in 20 minutes... he was like wtf???
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That is a great video..and i really like Reb..but this gives me a bad feeling.
                        Why? Because he states that he was getting ready for the Winger tour.. I saw them about 5 months after this tape...and they were 3 times
                        TOO LOUD, and they started off the evening..(actually 2/3rds of the evening playing all new material!! Sure i understand that they need to
                        do this...but NOT ONE original from the first 2 albums until 70 minutes later? By that time i was worn out from the decible assault... just too
                        bad i went to see one of my top 5 hero's out there, and he played back
                        up guitar for 3/4's of the show!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                          That is a great video..and i really like Reb..but this gives me a bad feeling.
                          Why? Because he states that he was getting ready for the Winger tour.. I saw them about 5 months after this tape...and they were 3 times
                          TOO LOUD, and they started off the evening..(actually 2/3rds of the evening playing all new material!! Sure i understand that they need to
                          do this...but NOT ONE original from the first 2 albums until 70 minutes later? By that time i was worn out from the decible assault... just too
                          bad i went to see one of my top 5 hero's out there, and he played back
                          up guitar for 3/4's of the show!
                          was this with winger , night ranger, or whitesnake? Because when we saw them this summer with winger, he certainly didnt play "backup" guitar.
                          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                            was this with winger , night ranger, or whitesnake? Because when we saw them this summer with winger, he certainly didnt play "backup" guitar.
                            With Winger...sure i over exagerated...but he didnt "Go for it".. little
                            flashes of brilliance but his 2nd guitarist from "Belguim" or somewhere
                            actually played most of the leads... :-(

Comment

Reb rules. I really enjoy his work on Dokken's Erase the Slate.

Comment

Working...
                              X