Van Halen in KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Halen in KC

Drove nearly 5 hours to see the mighty Van Halen play friday... was one of the best shows I've been to. If they are coming to your town, go see em! Tickets are pricey but worth it. All of the members seemed to be having a great time, and they all brought their A game. Dave even did a lot of his high kicks, and didn't sing flat!

Pete

Cool! I hope they come somewhere in the Southwest! I'll be there.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Wonder why there are no Texas dates, strange.
      http://www.van-halen.com/tour.html
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

They were supposed to be announcing a 2nd leg of the tour, which would presumably include the Southwest. Haven't heard anything lately though.

Comment

OMg Twister, i allways thought you live at UK:O

Comment

I'm glad to hear all these positive reviews, but my question is, what happened when I saw 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
              I'm glad to hear all these positive reviews, but my question is, what happened when I saw 'em?
              They had an off night? I went with the singer/guitarist in one of my bands, and we both thought they put on a hell of a show.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                Wolfie prolly got pissed at the selection of the buffet and threw the whole band's mood down the shitter.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                  They were supposed to be announcing a 2nd leg of the tour, which would presumably include the Southwest. Haven't heard anything lately though.
                  Isnt Glendale , Arizona in the Southwest? :-)) Nov 28th i think

Comment

just a quick question... what time VH usually starts to play?
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                      Wonder why there are no Texas dates, strange.
                      http://www.van-halen.com/tour.html
                      Or Georgia, Florida, SC, etc......

They better add some dates!
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                      X