Pulling my hair out, help me figure out the video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling my hair out, help me figure out the video

There is a video where the girl is throwing everything out of the aparment window and at th end he catches the guitar, what is the group and video?

you don't mean Gone out the Window or Thrown Out the window by Sugar Ray do you? I seem to remember the video being like that.

Comment

No, it was an 80's maybe early 90's band, had a hot girl throwing stuff out the window. At the end he caught the strat style guitar. I thought it was firehouse but I cant find a video by them where that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14 View Post
        No, it was an 80's maybe early 90's band, had a hot girl throwing stuff out the window. At the end he caught the strat style guitar. I thought it was firehouse but I cant find a video by them where that happens.
        Was it SRV "Cold Shot" ?
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14 View Post
          There is a video where the girl is throwing everything out of the aparment window and at th end he catches the guitar, what is the group and video?
          Firehouse - "Don't Treat Me Bad" is the song/video. Just happened to see it the other night on VH1 Classics "Metal Mania".

Comment

yup, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Py32V_9HhU

Comment

And we've all had women like that haven't we?

Erm, fucking nuts I mean, not really hot.
              They must have edited out the real ending where he runs up the stairs, kicks the door in, beats her up, throws her knickers and make-up out of the window, then her, then tells her to keep out of his fucking apartment and he wants his key back.

The hair in that video. Oh noooooo, the hair, the hair. It has never struck me quite how bad things were back then until now.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'm pissed about the Hendrix poster!

Comment

Originally posted by LastInLine View Post
                  Firehouse - "Don't Treat Me Bad" is the song/video. Just happened to see it the other night on VH1 Classics "Metal Mania".

Yep... Looks like I wa a couple hours late to the party.

Comment

I was pretty sure it was that song, but now i see, they have two video's for the song, the second one has a blonde hair girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY0dVF9LoZw

I much prefer the brunette. in the video you posted. But now you can see why i was pulling my hair out, i was sure it was that song but just has the wrong video version.

Originally posted by Madness View Post
                    Last edited by siggy14; 10-29-2007, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I knew it was that song but, when I searched it on youtube some other version kept popping up so I know what you mean. It popped up eventually though.

Comment

Working...
                      X