Coheed and Cambria NWFT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coheed and Cambria NWFT

so, Tim mentioned Coheed and Cambria in his thread, and incidentley their new record went on sale today! I am a huge fan of these guys, even though its nothing like what i usually listen to. I dont want to start a debate over their talent, playing, or vocal stylings lol. But this new record is great, seems a lot more "consice" than the last one, it has a good flow to it. I really think these guys are making some of the most "listenable" records in recent memory. Agree? Disagree?

Love them too
    Hows the new CD??
    Jason Becker / Paul Gilbert Wannabe

Comment

cool! I'll have to look out for it. My son & I are both fans of the band.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I got the new CD on Friday just in time for the road trip to HoB. Another great release.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I have liked what I have heard although at first they annoyed me. I think I will pick this one up.

Comment

been listening to it all day. Gooood stuff!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

how does the new one sound?
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I didn't like the vocals on their first one, although the concept was cool.
                Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  how does the new one sound?
                  it's very different from their early stuff. It's hard to believe this is the same band that used to be called C&C Music Factory, and produced songs like "Things That Make You Go Mmmm". Freedom Williams, baby!
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Coheed rocks. I love that band man, I didn't realize that there was love for them on this board. The new CD I am very pleased with!

They sure don't let down man and I'll stand by the fact that they are one of the most original bands to come out of the slop that tends to spew out into the speakers now a days from the media.

Comment

I just can't get passed the singing man. Seriously.
                      I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

"Welcome Home" is the "Kashmir" of a new generation IMO
                        Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          cool! I'll have to look out for it. My son & I are both fans of the band.
                          you fathered a child.........
                          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

3 of them, actually
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm resurecting this old thread because I got the new album "No World For Tomorrow" because Nick Raskulinecz produced and Randy Staub mixed it. Those 2 are fast becoming my favorite production team. But to the album. I've had it for 2 weeks and can listen to nothing else. Man, this CD is the biggest, widest, most full CD I've ever heard. Nick did a great job and so did Randy. I just can't quit listening to this CD!

But a kid at work told me since I like this band I'd be shoping at Hot Topic for the new My Chemical Romance CD and Good Charlotte shirts by the end of the week. So I guess these guys are classified as EMO? Who cares...

Are there other CD's as good as this one?

Anyone else notice that the opening riff to Feathers is a direct rip off of Poisons Fallen Angel? That hit me right away...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X