Clear All

• Any Deliverance Fans

http://www.myspace.com/thebigdlives
    A Jackson player.
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

yep ... I have a couple of their albums... Assimilation and River Disturbance. I believe the new one comes out next month.

Comment

I have ALL their albums..yes I know they are a Christian band..but they are truly awesome.

Their first two are the best!

I even have their live one.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ned Beatty.

Sqweel like a pig!

Comment

Burt Reynolds is the shit!
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Albertson View Post
            Ned Beatty.

Sqweel like a pig!
            :ROTF: Disturbing, but thats exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title !
            I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

I'm a fan. Saw them live for the first time in 1991 on the "Weapons of our Warfare" tour in Columbus, OH, there were great! Jimmy Brown was using a Explorer, then a few years later in Bartlesville, OK at the old Wherehouse, I saw them and he was using Jacksons, a Kelly in particular. He commented that he wasn't quite used to them yet, since he had recently lost his Explorer when it flew off the top of their van and got smashed up! Who packs their guitars on top of the van? I saw them just a few years ago at Cornerstone Festival, and they had just released "Assimilation". There is a live cd from that show, and its pretty good.

Comment

Working...
              X