• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angus Young...

That guy had energy to burn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8818n...elated&search=

-Nate
    Last edited by nateb; 03-01-2007, 05:03 PM.
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Angus Young is why I started guitar . He is my hero and I love AC/DC !!

Let There Be Rock
    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Wasn't he nominated top of the heap of The Top 25 short dudes in existance? lol

-Nate

Comment

You're lucky you are across the pond or i'd have to pay you a visit for that comment

Comment

Now THAT is what rock and roll is all about!!!

Comment

with Bon my fav band of all time.. I've played that VHS a zillion times, never get tired lookin' at it

Comment

You have good taste Peter . Bon's anniversary was last Monday .. 19th February . 27 years now . RIP Bon

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntalentedOne View Post
                You're lucky you are across the pond or i'd have to pay you a visit for that comment
                LOL man... I was not hacking on the guy at all. I just found some article about him. He was nominated #1 of the top 25 short dudes over Napolean. He even beat Yoda for christ sake.... YODA!!! Do you hear me! =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Young

Maxim recently ranked Young (5 feet, 2 inches tall) as number one on their list of the "25 Greatest Short Dudes Of All Time", ahead of other well-known "short dudes" such as Napoleon Bonaparte, Jon Stewart, Martin Scorsese, and Yoda.

-Nate
                Last edited by nateb; 03-01-2007, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Angus Is A truly Great player, taking Old school blues influences to a new level. Remember This too my Techy bros.. Angus claims to have never modded a guitar or an amp, and To this day plays a Gibson, a chord and a Marshall... To me this is proof that tone and a recognizable sound is within your hands and fingers, and not attained by racks of crap and or a 12k custom shop. Nobody ever gets tired of AC/DC and they shouldn't. Its Clean good quality music.

Comment

There are so many things I could say about Angus Young, I will sum it up in one word: awesome. Also, he is the only guy who can make an SG look huge

Comment

they were so amazing with Bon Scott.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
                        LOL man... I was not hacking on the guy at all. I just found some article about him. He was nominated #1 of the top 25 short dudes over Napolean. He even beat Yoda for christ sake.... YODA!!! Do you hear me! =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Young

-Nate
                        Thought you were kidding about the poll Nate Only joking around I can't deny that Angus is vertically challenged though

Comment

I never got to see them with Bon, but did see them a ton of times starting with Back In Black. Man, Angus is insane is a good way And to think he played like that with a Chord hanging from that guitar, no wireless. How he didn`t get tangled is beyond me Jack.

Comment

Agreed on the cord. No wireless, into the crowd, moving around like crazy and it is just slung under the guitar strap on the post. Most likely no locking input jack. Not many frills just rock....and the band still enjoys its popularity. A lesson for the aspiring.

Comment

Angus Young is an awesome guitar player

After reading this thread, It made me want to listen to back in black
                              Nathan (Slashrox)

Kramer Pacer Deluxe (1984)
                              Fender Stratocaster (2006)
                              Jackson PC-1 (2012)
                              Kramer Pacer Classic (2013)
                              Gibson Les Paul Traditional (2014)

Roland Cube 80gx 1x12 combo
                              Fender Supersonic 4x12 cab

Comment

Working...
                              X