Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    I saw 'em opening for metallica.

I think they sounded very generic, the riffs and solos were very booring, the vocals sucked. They tried to have somekind of Motley Crue and Guns'n'Roses image, even their album "Poison" cover is very GNRish, while musically they tried to mix classical thrash with modern stuff. Nothing new but they don't suck either, I can listen to them live.
    Since You live in Estonia I'd guess you saw them on June the 13th (or was it?)...Well, I've been to that 'Tallica gig too and I thought that BFMV were pretty good, the front "row" went crazy.I actually enjoyed them.

Comment

dude where are you from?

I was near the front row, pretty cool shit was happening there.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
        Are you sure you're not thinking about My Chemical Romance now?
        I've been guilty of mixing the names of those bands myself..
        you mean there's a difference? Every one of these bands I hear has the same, wussy-ass lead vocals, like my wife got her toe caught in the friggin car door, and the guitarists do more posturing than playing. I especially like when the current crop rag on guitar solos............................THAT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T F@#$%IN' DO IT, CANDY-ASS!

.....Christ, I need a beer.................
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

i don't think I've heard a great new album since Alice in Chains or the Black Crowes. Actually Chris cornell's Euphoria Morning is really good , but music needs one huge motherfukkin' shot in the arm, it's disgusting and I've never even heard them. How jaded I've happily become.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Like many new bands coming out..No, I do not think they "suck"..although not my cup o' joe..

I'm just a diehard, disgrunteled metalhead from the North East..

I think it's VERY refreshing to hear bands such as this after feeling like Malcom McDowell with his eyelids propped open forced to watch ebonical, Fubu wearing , pretend ghetto residents scratching records for 15 years..

I don't care what the kids are digging these days as long as it takes takes talent and the heart to keep guitar oriented music alive.

Bill Z Bub
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm suprised in how many people are not into or never heard of them. With all the people who like the 5150, I thought many more would dig them. There tone is awesome if you like the 5150 drive tone.

I also fell that dudes from England rocking out like that is refreshing for guys like me who grew up on 80's metal.

Carry on and thanks for the replies,

Dan

Comment

Never heard their music. If it's like all of the other new stuff then I would probably vote "They're OK..." because I don't mind listening to it but I also am not going to buy the CD's

Comment

meh, I'd rather put on some Gojira

Comment

Working...
                  X