Anyone into Byzantine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into Byzantine?

Prosthetic announced the release date of the new Byantine album today (July) and I'm stoked. I think these guys are probably the best up-and-coming metal band in the states. Phenomenal guitar work and crazy drummer.

www.myspace.com/byzantine

Check out the solo (around the 3:00 mark) in "ancestry of the antichrist" good stuff.

The song "cradle song live" is more mellow w/ some clean vocals and a good solo as well.
    Last edited by Thrust; 02-15-2007, 11:29 PM.

Yeah, for a somewhat local (W.Va.) band that comes through here a lot, they kill. They also have some better tunes than what is on their Myspace player too. THey're pretty tasty for the genre really, I like em.

Very Lamb of Godish. And they're friends w/them, go figure, haha.

We were sposed to open for them a few months ago here but had to bail the show with vocalist issues... That would have been pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
      Yeah, for a somewhat local (W.Va.) band that comes through here a lot, they kill. They also have some better tunes than what is on their Myspace player too. THey're pretty tasty for the genre really, I like em.

Very Lamb of Godish. And they're friends w/them, go figure, haha.

We were sposed to open for them a few months ago here but had to bail the show with vocalist issues... That would have been pretty cool.

Yeah, I've seen them live a few times and have never been disappointed. I've got both of their cd's plus their demo too. I'm still surprised that many people haven't heard of Byzantine......truly an underrated band.

Comment

They need to tour with LOG and get some fanbase from them...

I enjoy them more than LOG actually.

Comment

Byzantine are frankly amazing. It just goes to show the cruel reality of the world when this band is still so unknown...

Comment

Working...
          X