even cooler new band! - Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even cooler new band! - Griffin

not only are they Norwegian (call me a patriot [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ), but also, they play Jacksons exclusively! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    check out Griffin official website.
    I haven't heard much of their material yet, but my favourite song for now has to be "the sentence". It looks like two of them are playing some Rhoads model or another, and the third guitarist plays what looks to me like an Archtop model.
    Anyway I like the classic metal harmonies stuff and I think the singer is pretty damn good!! (even though he looks pretty silly with that beard...looks like he's trying too hard [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

They have already done a tour with Dark Tranquility and Sinergy in 2002, and they are scheduled to play at Wacken open-air festival in Germany this summer.

There are unfortunately no quality mp3's available, but hopefully the broadband streaming videos will give you an idea.

Re: even cooler new band! - Griffin

Now I really Dig this band.... Thanks for the website Rune.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

im likin praise the rain.

Comment

I heared Alexi Laiho did a guest apprearance (played a solo) on the new album [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

good band indeed

Comment

I;ve spoken to Kai a few times on the net. Hes a great guy.

Alexi did indeed help out with their album, he oversaw recording and did a bit of producing.
          He also did, ys, do solos.

Comment

yep. they know each other from touring together. saw them live last year I think... pretty cool band...
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
            X