new fear factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new fear factory

good shit or not ? I liked it but I think it's gonna fade away when I hear the new haunted album lol ! good for a listen or 2 that 3rd song act of God is the best clearist heavy production I have heard in a long time ! byron from syl is playing with em now . I see him up here in my home town here every summer as Vancouver is only 3 hours from here his old lady's family is from here I think , anyway real nice guy very cool to talk too . //Steve

Re: new fear factory

Originally posted by Steve:
    good shit or not ? I liked it but I think it's gonna fade away when I hear the new haunted album lol ! good for a listen or 2 that 3rd song act of God is the best clearist heavy production I have heard in a long time ! byron from syl is playing with em now . I see him up here in my home town here every summer as Vancouver is only 3 hours from here his old lady's family is from here I think , anyway real nice guy very cool to talk too . //Steve
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">what the fuck none of you have heard this yet ? do ya all live under a rock ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I think its awesome [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I haven't had that much time to listen to it actually, but from what I've heard so far I'm really digging it.

Comment

It wasn't available until the 20th here, so I just picked it up. I'm diggen it so far. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I only saw the new video (forget which song) but it sounded real good. There's a little write-up in the new Guitar World. I know Dino left, but I didn't realize it was their bassist (Wolbers) that took over on guitar. BTW, he uses Jackson Custon 7-strings - Saweet!
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I really love their song called " Slave labor" I've always been a Fear Factoy fan and I'm really happy they're back, too bad Dino left the band, but Christisn seems to be doing fine [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I hear we're going to be seeing a 7 string sig model for him too. I think he does just fine on guitar, never know it wasn't Dino except his tone is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Signal:
                I hear we're going to be seeing a 7 string sig model for him too. I think he does just fine on guitar, never know it wasn't Dino except his tone is different.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think he's better than dino and a hell of a lot more aggresive and tighter //Steve

Comment

I'm not sure on the new album yet.. don't really like it.. slave labor is cool though.. the song [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

perhaps after a few listens I love it (:

Comment

Songs 2 and 4 are my favorites, whats not too like? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It seems like they went for a little more unrefined mix on this cd. Christians guitar playing is good, but I like the guitar tone better from previous cd's. Current tone has a touch of a solid state/thrash sound or something.

Anyone else notice how cheap the cd was, like 8 bucks and it came with a dvd.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Signal:
                      Songs 2 and 4 are my favorites, whats not too like? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It seems like they went for a little more unrefined mix on this cd. Christians guitar playing is good, but I like the guitar tone better from previous cd's. Current tone has a touch of a solid state/thrash sound or something.

Anyone else notice how cheap the cd was, like 8 bucks and it came with a dvd.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">was that limited ? and whats on the dvd ?yeah I downloaded it but this is so fucking cool I am gonna buy it . In my opinion it's the best fear factory ever and christian is light years better than dino was ! and he's playing the right axes as well lol //Steve

Comment

They had two combinations available, only difference is one had an Austalian tour dvd, and the other had an interview with the band on making the cd. The cd's/songs were the same in both cases. I got both and think the Australian tour dvd is better, I'd say go for that one.

I think you're right, this is at least one of their better cd's. Right up there with Demanufacture.

Comment

The more I listen to this disc, the more I like it - I think they've hit a good combo of aggression and melody.

The drumming is awesome, too.

Mike
                          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I just got Archetype today. I like what I've heard so far (I've got it in the car). It's good to hear Burton Bell's voice again. I also like the Letter of Intent he wrote on the inside cover.
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

mine says it's the bonus DVD...in media player. but I didn't get teh goddamn DVD. FUCK.

awesome album though. best fear factory IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X