The Fucking Haunted !!!! yes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fucking Haunted !!!! yes

can not wait ! shes gonna be a good album forsure check out the crapy vid clip , that tune sounds better than the whole last album lol ! http://www.the-haunted.com/doc/studio_report.htm //Steve

Re: The Fucking Haunted !!!! yes

These guys are the closest thing that sounds like what I'm doin' ...but I have an actual singer who could mix it up a lot more ..not just shouting in the swedish thrash mode..even though I do love that as well.

I worship The Haunted ...Jensen IS the riff master ....and I envy that fucker! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It should be a good album, I’m just disappointed Marko left the band and they brought back Peter. I like Marko’s vocals a lot more than Peter’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lantz:
        It should be a good album, I’m just disappointed Marko left the band and they brought back Peter. I like Marko’s vocals a lot more than Peter’s.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here. I wish Tompa Lindberg would have joined! I know, it'd be ATG pt 2 but he's the best at it imo.

Comment

Well,if Lindberg would join The Haunted,then I think they should change monicker to the good old At The Gates! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I prefer ATG albums much more that The Haunted albums,I think they're doing great though.The only thing that are not at the same level ATG was are vocals,imo Lindberg has great feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
            Same here. I wish Tompa Lindberg would have joined! I know, it'd be ATG pt 2 but he's the best at it imo. [/QB]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh that would be cool. Lindberg is the best for that style. But if he joined The Haunted he would have to be fully committed to them and that would likely mean no Nightrage. So the question for me is an ATG reunion > The Haunted + Nightrage.... That’s tough.

Comment

Kick ass!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I always liked Peter's cleaner vocal style better than Marco's, but Marco was still cool.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Is Tomas still in Great Deceiver now or what?

Comment

when I think of Lindberg I keep hearing "22 YEARS OF PAIN... AND I CAN FEEL IT CLOSING IN" in my head. that shit cracks me up.

Ahh, how the time flies, it's already been 9 years since the best death metal record ever came out. Shit, reign in blood is almost twenty fucking years old. that's fucked

Comment

Modor check out Nail Within ...Linberg is on a song . And Disfear sounds like thrashy , Motorhead with Linberg ...it's OK.

He's great in Nightrage with Gus G ...that's playing as we speak..

Hey check out Witchery , Jensen's other band with Sharlee on bass and the dude from Satanic Slaugter..I love that shit!!!!

He's on the last Lock up cd with Nick Barker on drums and also in the Great deciever ...

I never heard the great deciever ..

I'm putting the Crown possessed 13 on now.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ...!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nail Within...never heard this band,I'll try to find some song when I'll be back home.Thanks for the hint Bill! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                        [QB] Modor check out Nail Within ...Linberg is on a song . And Disfear sounds like thrashy , Motorhead with Linberg ...it's OK.

He's great in Nightrage with Gus G ...that's playing as we speak..

Hey check out Witchery , Jensen's other band with Sharlee on bass and the dude from Satanic Slaugter..I love that shit!!!![

He's on the last Lock up cd with Nick Barker on drums and also in the Great deciever ...

I never heard the great deciever ..

I'm putting the Crown possessed 13 on now.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ...!!! /QB]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nightrage rules... I've been listening to Sweet Vengeance since it came out and its a killer album. The shredding on that CD rules because it isn't excessive and it also fits the song (and its tasteful).

One of the best live shows I've ever seen was The Haunted / Witchery... Witchery played first and their music reminds me a lot of The Crown, sorta hard rock influenced metal with growly vocals. They put on such a damn awesome show. Toxine (singer) does the most entertaining stage antics with his belt of witch / werewolf slaying tools. After the did their hour set, he dove / fell into the crowd and yelled "I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS" and was hugging people (he was REALLY drunk). After a 20 minute break, the Haunted comes on and kicks some serious ass with Jensen playing another set. That man is a riffing monster. Also on that tour Marcus from the Crown was on lead guitar which ruled because he's a madman on stage.

I can't wait to hear Crowned In Terror re-done with new bass and different vocals

As far as the Great Deciever goes.. not my thing.. I listened to about 8 songs and they also had the exact same structure and the riffs were similar and they had similar break downs. Nothing really stood out to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X