No announcement yet.

Stryper fans, look at these Jacksons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stryper fans, look at these Jacksons!

Did you see Oz Fox's glad bag trousers too! ROFL [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BleedMetal:
      Did you see Oz Fox's glad bag trousers too! ROFL [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

We saw them here in Puerto Rico last March, 6. They were awesome. I'm a fan of them, but glad because they grew up (except Robert Sweet).

Comment

I've been a fan of Stryper since like 84 as well. They started going down hill on that album after in god we trust. Can't remember what it was called. But all their early stuff rocked!

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
            I've been a fan of Stryper since like 84 as well. They started going down hill on that album after in god we trust. Can't remember what it was called.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That would be Against The Law (1990)

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...scography.html
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Robert was the only one who came out an hung out with the fans before both concerts I saw, the other guys were busy being rock stars. I got a real good picture of all my friends and Robert in Cleveland. He's still the same, totally a showman and very entertaining to watch behind the kit.

Dave

Comment

Great clip! Can't wait for the Live DVD!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  Aw, shaddup, ya lawyer! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it's not like he stole yer avatar (*cough* Steve *cough*) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Michael's kelly was one of my favorite all time favorite Jacksons. I hope that they will put out a new cd sometime, not just a greatest hits with 2 new songs added.

Comment

Originally posted by fritzreiser:
                      Can't wait for the Live DVD!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup! me too... (It was shoot in Puerto Rico [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

Working...
                      X