New In Flames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New In Flames

Anyone get the rest of the new CD? Thoughts? I am liking it alot and think it blows away RTR.

Re: New In Flames

It'll have to grow on me. Its not like I dont like the band either. They're half my name.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...c;f=6;t=000563

I got the whole CD and I think its great.. definitely blows away R2R.

Comment

I love it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

It is definately a kickass album. Way better than RTR. I'd have to say its on par with clayman. But with better production. The tones they get are fuckin heavy as hell. But manage to not be muddy, it's pretty sweet. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I personally think their tone on Clayman is best. Its just brutal!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman0170:
              Anyone get the rest of the new CD? Thoughts? I am liking it alot and think it blows away RTR.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah my fave so far forsure . but all the reviewers say it's soft and sucks and shit . guitar wise it's the heaviest I have ever heard from them and there is some great riffs in there as well ! you can find it on winmx my buddy icqed it to me . if you guys want it icq me or use winmx or you can msn me but on msn I can only send 1 file at a time [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I wouldn't go as far as to say its my favorite In Flames album...that's between Whoracle and Colony. But it is definately worth buying.

Comment

I still prefer TJR

Comment

The tempos on The Jester RAce IMO, are slow. Whoracle has more intensity where as TJR seems laid back. IT is excellent however, I love it..but I love Whoracle and Colony better My head likes banging to those tempos much more. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i like all of em //Steve

Comment

Working...
                      X