Andreas Kisser's Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andreas Kisser's Jacksons

I know he switched to F**der, but if any of you know where i can see his guitars it'd be really cool...it's weird he never got a Jackson endorsement and got one with Fender now it owns Jackson [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Re: Andreas Kisser\'s Jacksons

Did he even use a real Fender? I actually saw him in an ad for the cheap Squire line. I thought he was still endorsed by Fernandes, too. As for Jacksons, I know he had one or two Rhoads models and one Model Series Charvel (I think it was a Model 2).
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He uses according to his website
      -Fender Stratocaster with Seymour Duncan pickups
      -Fender Squier with Seymour Duncan pickups
      -Fender Squier Stagemaster with Seymour Duncan pickups
      -Charvel with EMG pickups

I think His original was a Randy Rhoads
      with Seymour Duncan PAF pickups because he didnt like the EMG's for Roots. but dont hold me to that, I hope this helps.

[ February 23, 2004, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: The Trooper ]

Comment

I've seen him with at least 3 Randy Rhoads, the one with stickers ( I think it's a professional series) a white one with black bevels ( seems to be a RR1) and what it seems to be a RR1T used on the video of Slave New World, Andreas these days is using brazilian stuff... Gianini strings and Meteoro amps, both are brazilian brands, he was known for the Mesa Triaxis and the Simulclass 2:90....

Comment

why would he uses fender for metal? btw i thought he was endorse by esp? fernandes? fender? what the f...

Comment

why wouldn't he? It has 2 humbuckers and a Floyd - seems to me to be well enough equipped for metal.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Andreas Kisser is one of my favourite metal guitarists! I love his playing, kickass! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

He just looks so damn raw on stage! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

I always loved the look of his Rhoads with stickers, don't know if he uses it anymore.
              Don't really listen alot to the new Sepultura stuff, Derrick's voice just doesn't do it for me! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Anders
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

derrick green endorsed by jackson? last time i check.

Comment

Derrick just may be endorsed by Jackson, I thought I heard something about that, too. He does play rhythm guitar in the studio, not sure if he does live or not. He didn't play guitar live when I saw them a couple summers ago on the Tattoo The Earth Tour at Giants Stadium, but I thought he was pretty good, had good stage presence, but I haven't bought any of their new albums with him. I took Max and Gloria's side in the whole breakup, but I still don't really care for Soulfly either and won't buy their albums. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Rumor has it they're speaking again and Max may do something with them in the future.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm still not too clear on it...what happened with the split?

Comment

Well I had the pleasure to meet Sepultura a few years ago at POP's near St. Louis and got the full scoop directly from the band.

I met Derrick and Paulo. They told me that Max's wife Gloria was their manager and that she and the rest of the band disagreed on alot of things. Like what direction the band was going in. Max was basically put in the middle of it all. So Max decided it was best for him and Gloria to leave. He still gets along with them fine from what they told me, but the rest of the band just doesn't like her.

Comment

i thought Max was pissed at Paulo and Andreas, that's what i've read in every interview with Max, the first Soulfly album is the shit, but now i think Max should go back to Sepulturaand back to use BC Rich!! grrr playing that hideous ESP, BTW Derrick does play guitar live

Comment

Working...
                        X