Check this out motherfuckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out motherfuckers

The Black Diamond Brigade ( www.blackdiamond.no ).

It's an all-star super group featuring Euroboy (Turbonegro), Torgny (Amulet), Billy Gould from Faith No More, and Satyr from Satyricon doing classic rock songs.

First single (and video on the website above) = Black Diamond by Kiss. It's very good. But even more exciting is that their upcoming album contains songs by Motorhead, Maiden, Priest, Sabbath, Deep Purple, Saxon, Diamond Head etc...etc...

Four of the best musicians in the world doing 16 of the best songs ever. Album coming out tomorrow. Awww yeah!

Re: Check this out motherfuckers

Billy Gould!! I was just listening to Faith No More yesterday wondering what happened to him and Roddy Boddum.

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] nice!

kevin
      the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

That's awesome! Do you suppose that album will make it stateside or will I have to import one?
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

hehe, I've known about this for a long time (probably 'cause I live in Norway??!?!!? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] )
          anyhow, I think their Black Diamond cover kicks ass too!... now I'm just curious, since they are five people in the band, which one did you leave out of your "among the world's best musicians" equation? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

edit: heh read your post once more, you left out Tarjei Strøm the drummer from 'Ralph Myerz & The Jack Herren Band'

- Rune.

Comment

I never heard of any of those guys [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

rune rebellion -

that's right, never heard of that dude or his band.

racerx -

turbonegro is merely the best current band

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                Billy Gould!! I was just listening to Faith No More yesterday wondering what happened to him and Roddy Boddum.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bottum

<-- pretends to be Ron.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

right, like you've never heard of Faith No More [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

besides FNM, Turboneger is the most successful out of those bands. Johnny Knoxville and the Jackass crew is in one of their videos, they've proclaimed them to be "the best fuggin' band in the world" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I say they're pretty good too...

- Rune. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

oh BTW, in case you're wondering, I'm not rune rebellion [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I meant that I'd never heard of 'Ralph Myerz & The Jack Herren Band'

I'm a huge turbo fan (hello, rune rebellion is their rhythm guitarist). Saw them last fall, it was the best show I've seen in a long long time.
                    Pretty much every song on their last two albums is a classic.

They're the only band that scares the ole' black metallers

Midnight NAMBLA baby

Comment

hehe sorry Jerry, I was talking to Ron. "never heard of any of these guys" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      and I know who rune rebellion is thank you very much [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] yeah Turboneger has been doing great since hank got rid of his heroin habit, haven't seen a live show yet tho' but my friends tell me they're great.

- Rune.

Comment

Aaarrrgggghhhh! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I can't get past the first chorus without my computer bombing out. What the F*(&?

What I heard sounded great, I want to see the rest.

Comment

Ralph - It must be on their end because that's where it dies for me as well.
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Guys,
                            download the 2nd version of the video with the snowboarder - that one works

Comment

Thanks, that calmed me down now... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

R

Comment

Working...
                              X