No announcement yet.

Dream Theater TOT Tour Video Link......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Theater TOT Tour Video Link......

http://www.kwmusica.kataweb.it/kwmus...dCategory=2028

As I Am and This Dying Soul live.....

Enjoy People! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Steve

Re: Dream Theater TOT Tour Video Link......

That is fucking awesome! I can't wait until March 19th in Chicago. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

March 22 in Detroit I'll be doing some headbanging! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

APRIL 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] i've already been to a show...26.1.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP plays all this complicated stuff almost without flaws.....actually, the only thing he kinda fucked up was the sweeping in the Stream Of Consciousness main lead. everthing else was DEAD ON. i don't exaggerate, his playing is really THAT good. and the others, too. setlist was awesome.....i don't think i can recall it now but basically they played everything from ToT except Honor Thy Father, and more or less all their classics....beyond this life, caught in a web, metropolis 1, the great debate, the killing hand (!), under a glass moon (KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!), etcetcetc.

JR seemed to have a lot of fun, and MP certainly had fun, thats for sure. he almost went crazy on his drums. JM was rock solid as always, and JLB nailed most of the high parts. he altered the vocal melody during extra high parts on under a glass moon because he simply doesn't get that high any longer..which is not that bad [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

JP's new road king rig sounds pretty nice. even though the RKs are more or less tuned rectifiers, they sound completely different from the standart Recti..WAY more clarity and not as harsh as the rectis. the overall volume was just right, high enough to hear everyone clearly but low enough to make it through the show without earplugs which is GREAT.
          in comparison to his mk2c+ based 6doit rig his new rig sounds better for the heavy stuff and produces a nice shred tone. for the smoooooooth neck pu things such as the first finally free chorus his c+ were better, though.

to sum it up: great show! but let me give you an advice: bang the shit out of ya head!! JP likes it, trust me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] the crowd in frankfurt (thats the city where i saw them) was kinda dead, so no much action going on. actually, i was right in front of JP and i was pretty much the only one who was headbanging, and from time to time JP looked straight at me and started headbanging, too (looks pretty odd because of his short hair [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ).

oh man, i really should write less and play more guitar ^^

greets
          fragle

Comment

Working...
          X