• Show
Clear All

• In Flames video posted.

http://www.standablaze.de/download/I...-javis-HDP.mpg

Re: In Flames video posted.

downloading..

Comment

Man, that is the slowest download EVER! I right-clicked the link to try to save it to my computer, but the stupid download stopped after 9MB and so I only got about the first 30 seconds of the video! What the hell? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Looks like cool video though... and damn, Anders sounds like Jon Davis from Korn!

Comment

its a great video.. I don't like the end all that much when he's sitting on the gargoyle.. but otherwise its awesome.

Comment

it was a slow download. But mine finished. It is good.

someone needs to let in flames know that..it's ok to solo. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah.. but even on their old stuff they didn't solo much, and when they did it was usually just a different version of the main melody. I guess its just not their thing.

Comment

yeah, I do slightly miss the solos on songs like "the hive" and Ordinary Story.

not huge wanker solos..but a little something could have been in that song.

Comment

The download pours in at over 200kb/s for me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

EDIT: Hmm...their music is definitely not my piece of cake anymore. It's strong and powerful, but the influences from electronica and the whining vocals kinda put me off.

It was interesting to see that Jesper and Björn played Gibsons in the viddy though. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

'bane

[ February 16, 2004, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Sunbane ]

Comment

In Flames used to have great solos,like in December Flower...maybe now they think solos are useless? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  Imo their new sound sucks,I prefer their old works. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Is it just me or is Björn starting to look a lot like Zakk Wylde? He's even dawning a LP Custom in that video,and is it loaded with EMGs [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

They've been playing gibsons since the Trigger Video came out last year. Jesper had a gibson voodoo V and Bjorn was using a black cherry style finished LP

Comment

IT'S ONE FUCKING SONG THAT WAS EDITED FOR A VIDEO, JACKASSES. I'm pretty sure they still know how to solo.

Comment

hey jackass.. the song wasn't edited at all and we've heard more songs from the album already. The album before this didn't have any real solo's and this one probably won't either. In Flames was never too big on solo's anyway. Don't worry, we know that they actually have the ability to solo [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh... i cant open it? its a 404...

Comment

Hey, unclefuckers, it's a video. There's only so many ways you can jump around, you know? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] There are far worse things to sound like than Jonathan Davis. Would you rather he start singing like JIM GILLETTE? HUH? WOULD YOU LIKE THAT? Maybe he could throw in some Dio-style DRAGON LYRICS while he's at it. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X