Jack Frost/Savatage/Madison Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Frost/Savatage/Madison Products

I just read that Jack Frost of Savatage is now being Endorsed my Madison Speakers. They make awsome speaker cabs and amps, etc. I have their 4x12 with 4-12 inch Symphony speakers and I have been very happy with it, I imagine that is what Jack will be useing [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I told people their stuff was that good [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] My 4x12 Madison cabinet just dwarfs the VHT Fatbottom 4x12 or Marshalls. Jack.

Re: Jack Frost/Savatage/Madison Products

Man, Jack just kills me - the man's ability to get endorsed knows no bounds.

He usually uses good stuff, though. Isn't Madison the company that makes a clone of the Celestion G12K-85, like Peavey used to use?

Mike
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Yes, that`s the ones, I love the way they sound in this huge cabinet. Their stuff may be cheap in price, but the quality is very good. Thye have alot of amps out right now and comeing out with a Recto clone in a few months. I am looking very hard at the 60 watt 1x12 Divinity Tube amp. Check out their site: www.madisonspeakers.com Jack.

Comment

Jack Frost is such a schmooooooooozer... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I love celestion 80s....hmmmm I had a Peavy 4 12 loaded with 80s ....they used 85's too..??
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, my Butcher cabinet has 85s. It's by far the best cabinet I've ever used. The one I'm building will be loaded with the Madison G12K85s which are virtually identical to the Celestions, but a lot cheaper because they're made in China. I picked up a set of 4 brand new for $60.00!!!!
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Celestions are made in China also. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Jack or Zeegler, let me know when Madison clones the Vintage 30.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X