• Show
Clear All

• Jeff Loomis with a Jackson

I thought this was cool.

Re: Jeff Loomis with a Jackson

he rules [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Kick ass!! I've never seen a pic of him with a Jackson. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I remember Bill or Steve mentioning that he used to have a bunch of Jacksons awhile back but had to sell them.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

the way it should be, I hope they get the dude a Jacksonendorsement... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] he sure is a big influence among players [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

This would mean that they should make a 7 strings soloist [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

WHat song was he singing on? THat picture taken before Dreaming Neon Black right? I know he sang s oem harmony when they'd play Beyond Within...but that looks older than that

Comment

I would try to tell you, but the webpage I got it from is in German or something and I can't read any of it!

Comment

nice pic [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

if it's really german, just post the link here, i will translate some of the stuff [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

greets
                fragle

Comment

Here is the main page that I got them from..

http://www.vampster.com/gallery/show/?seriesid=99nev03

Comment

well, those pics were taken on march 1st 1999.
                    fuck, when i read the concert review it just drives me crazy...this setlist was awesome. next in line, this sacrament, dreaming neon black, beyond within, the death of passion, the seven tongues of god, some sanctuary etc.

it seems like this was an awesome show, really heavy stuff...tim calvert playing the 2nd guitar. man thats old stuff [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

it doesn't say anything about jeff and jackson, though [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

greets
                    fragle

Comment

If ANYONE deserves a Jackson endoresment ....it's him

That's his old RR1....he had it for some time now..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

...I say it's from the dreaming neon blk tour , I've seen pics in brave words from then with both him and Tim playing Jackson guitars for that tour or promo pics , then some where in there [the tour] they switched to esp ? //Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X