Sentenced-The Cold White Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentenced-The Cold White Light

First off, The Cold White Light is the only CD I own by Sentenced. I haven't heard any of their earlier doom/death metal type stuff yet.

This is a great CD IMO. I should theoretically hate it, due to it's modern popular/radio style and song writing style. But, well, I love it. The singing, guitar playing, etc. is all well executed, and the sound production is some of the best I've ever heard. The sound is atmosphereic and kinda doomy, but you can hear everything perfectly. I absolutely love the tone and sound production on this CD.

Anyone else own/like this disc? Hate it?

Re: Sentenced-The Cold White Light

I have it. Not bad at all. I'LL KILL MYSELF! muahahah. THey are great lyricists. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Down" and "Frozen" are a must.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

The Cold White Light was pretty good, but I still like Frozen the most of their recent releases. "Mourn" is an awesome song.

Comment

I'm eventually going to check out some of their older stuff. I'll definitely check out Frozen.

Comment

Joe ...I have all the Senetenced stuff I'll give you the breakdown later ...I have to do some running around now...

But the cold white light is their weakest album IMO ....we;ll talk later.

Bill
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Down and frozen are my favorite too....

OK bye
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X