Dream Theater in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Theater in Chicago

March 19th at the Riviera. I will be there. On the bonus side, my wife WANTS to go as Train of Thought is her new favorite album. In fact she has stolen it from me twice. I missed out last year as they were in Chicago on my birthday. Not this year, not again. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Dream Theater in Chicago

March 22 they'll be at the State Theater in Detroit. I'll be there for sure! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Can't wait!

Comment

Guys,

Went to see them on the first leg of the World Tour in Manchester England.

No support band, two and three quarter hours with a fifteen minute break in between, totally fukkin awesome........

Petrucci and Rudess's guitar/keyboard interaction is spellbinding, Portnoy and Myung were as tight as ever but the award for most improved performance must go to La Brie, he's on top form at the moment......

Bye the way, the new stuff is nice n heavy live.....

Enjoy,

Steve [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

My drummer Dave and I are going to the Chicago show. He bought us the package thing with the up front seats, meat and greet, shirts, etc. It's going to be a killer show.

Comment

I'm gonna have to order my tix..
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Oh Oh Oh No Me so happy!!!
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'm so there I'm at the Riv right now.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Todd I'll try not to get in an accident this time and actually make it to the Show!!

My nephew is going to crap we saw Symph X a few months ago man he loves Rudess (and is nearly as good)
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

f*ck!. they better not skip texas!!!! it'll be petrucci's hands if they do!!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

(did not mean that, i really didnt mean that. im sorry john)

Comment

Dream Theater in Stadthalle Fürth (germany) last night!! yes yes yes, best rockshow i´ve ever seen!
                    no supportband, only DT 1 1/4 hour than 15 minutes break and than anonther 1 1/4 hours of pure progressive rock!

they played a good mix of the old songs and the new songs.
                    it was an amazing evening!!!

Comment

I can't wait. I ordered my tickets today. They will complete me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo:
                        Todd I'll try not to get in an accident this time and actually make it to the Show!!

My nephew is going to crap we saw Symph X a few months ago man he loves Rudess (and is nearly as good)
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah man, be careful this time!!!
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                        X