Glenn Drover? What's he play????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Drover? What's he play????

I know Glenn Drover plays a red Charvel Model 5 and a white Model 5, but does anybody know what kind of Jackson he plays? I saw him use it for a few songs at a King Diamond show while the white Model 5 (actually, I think the white one is his brother's)got restrung. It looked to be an SL-1. Thanks.
    www.myspace.com/demiricous
    www.myspace.com/mercykillonline
    www.myspace.com/legionmetal
    www.myspace.com/scottbronner

Re: Glenn Drover? What\'s he play????

Hey dude what's up ....John and I had them come to use our rehearsal space to practice for the BW & BK show last June. Glen Plays a Red Model 5 and a Marshall 100wt. 8200 vavlestate..

He didn't use his Marshall ...but I did hear it at the show....at practice he was able to dial up a tone very close to his within' minutes on John's cool rig ..a VHT 2150 / CAE ....Glen was diggin' it... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

John had some cool pics of Glen and Eidolon at practice...it was great ...those guys are killer dudes!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

They thanked John and I on their last disc ...that was cool!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] Bill

Still didn't answer the dude's question! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I dunno he just played the red one ...that's his fave...said his bro Sean [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, man, you can't name-drop on here without at least answering the question! At least, that's what I was telling my bud Lloyd Grant last week! Ha ha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhhh Ron ....go take a Rolaid!!!!

Maybe fucking John knows ...or maybe Sean will drop by like last time .... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, it's on, Baldy! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

If you don't know, just shut your yap!
              Oh wait, that's impossible! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

das right...

Comment

Wasn't both Sean and Glenn both members here for a while?....or was that just a "guest appearence"?
                  Sean seemed to be posting a lot so I thought he became a regular.

Oh well.... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

The BW+BK kicked ass! I drove there from Indy. I met just about everybody except Warrel Dane. Meeting Hank Sherman and Michael Denner was my high point though. Hal Patino, Jodi and the guitar tech actually us when we saw King Diamond in Columbus 5 months later. Then my wife and I went to the KD show on our honeymoon in Florida. We passed Hal on the sidewalk and he asked "What the hell are you guys doing all the way down here?" When we told him it was our honeymoon, he put us on the guest list. We had a King Diamond wedding on Halloween of course. I was his majesty, my wife was Angel, and my best man dressed up like grandma. (wedding pics on request [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) But that's not all! James Murphy, whom I had given an Ibanez S-470 in May of 2001, was at the bar across the street. As we were talking, Andy LaRocque approached James. I could not believe I was standing next to both of my all time, be all end all guitar heroes! What a night. And it was all FREE! Besides the beer. Later,

Scott

Comment

Honeymoon Pics not available. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

John had some nice pics of Glen at our rehearsal spot ...That weekend fuckin' Ruled !!!!

Yes I met Michael Denner ...I went to kiss his hand ...and he pulled away amd laughed ...but he gave me a hug ...that was special

To have Eidolon up close and personal was definitely cool ....I was honored ..

Sean may appear ...if he sees this thread I'm sure ..he'll buzz in..Sean ...are you out there???!!

That would be cool ...I couldn't believe Warrel remebered my name ...last I saw him at the Dimmu ? / COB / Nevermore show...

Jeff Loomis is getting better and better ...if that's possible ...he's an amazing player... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

damn is he fast!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X