Decapitated Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decapitated Tabs

Like i've said before, i really dig these guys. I'm having a heck of a time figuring out there songs, and i can't seem to find any tabs on them. Anyone have any or know where to get some? i'd really appreciate it.
    (sorry if this is the wrong board)

Re: Decapitated Tabs

Alright man.
    Great band, hard as fuck to play lol.
    They tune to D if that helps, and I think theres a couple of half tabs (a few riffs from a song) floating around.
    Ill have a look.

Jamesy

Comment

All I can find is a tab forThe First Damned and Spheres Of Madness
      Hope this helps!

Jamesy

Comment

I had found a tab for winds of creation (the song, not the whole album), but it seems to be offline at the moment, I have the tab saved somewhere I think, if you'd like me to email it or something...

Comment

[email protected]

yeah they are awesome. I ordered their Winds of Creation album from Century Media but its taking forever to get here. I'm also gonna pick up their new album if i can find it too. totally kickass band.

Comment

Their newest disc, The Negation (not out yet) is in C#, for future reference [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I've had the disc for about a month now hehehe....

Comment

Originally posted by metalcriminal:
              [email protected]

yeah they are awesome. I ordered their Winds of Creation album from Century Media but its taking forever to get here. I'm also gonna pick up their new album if i can find it too. totally kickass band.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">email sent! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by DumpyWumpy:
                Their newest disc, The Negation (not out yet) is in C#, for future reference [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I've had the disc for about a month now hehehe....
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehehe... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Got it too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Quite short but what a blast, definitely a must-buy when it comes out! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

But still I think I like Winds of Creation the most... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                X