Krisiun vid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisiun vid.

Might be old news to some, but Krisiun have a video posted from their last CD. Go to http://www.krisiun.com.br/ then go to discography. It’s a pretty cool vid.

They are the heaviest live Metal 3-piece ever in my opinion. No other Metal 3 piece comes close to them live, definitely check them out if they ever play near you. It’s too bad they always have poor production on their CDs. Although the last one was definitely a step in the right direction. I was surprised that “Ageless…” didn’t sound better as Eric Rutan had a hand in the production and Eric is awesome. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Krisiun vid.

I think Krisiun is pretty good, but Ageless Venomous was pretty thin as far as the production went on the guitars. But i've really liked the other songs i've heard by them, its just hard to find their good albums.

Comment

their tone is awesome. They're good, but they don't blow me away or anything.

Comment

Krisiun SLAYS live. I've seen them several times. Top shelf all the way. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

thier singer looks alot like Tom Araya

Comment

Working...
          X