Gory Blister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gory Blister

WOW. These guys are simply amazing! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Dont know if they play jacksons but wow. Thanks to Bill Z for helping me discover this band. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Gory Blister

they got a website? cool name... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah,they are really amazing.Art Bleeds is great,btw their website is www.goryblister.com. Oh,of]www.goryblister.com.Oh,of course they're italians! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

There is a vid clip and they both have Jacksons. Cool stuff. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Yeah those dudes are from Italy (My Homies)...

I used to talk to those dudes quite a bit on the net ...and they sent me a copy of "Art Bleeds" .. great stuff ...sounds like Death with a slpash of Coroner and some goth vibes thrown in ...female singer on a song.. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I don't think that Art Bleeds is released yet ...but if it is grab it!

Please check out Symbyosis..."Crisis" ...friggin' rules!

Bill
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Art Bleeds is out on Sekmeth Records...

Comment

Working...
            X