Stratovarius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stratovarius

Well,I don't like their music...but there's a piece of piece of their "gear" I really want:
    THEIR NEW SINGER!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!HAVE YOU SEEN HER?!
    http://www.eutk.net/archivio/news/miss_k_2.jpg
    [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    I'm in love! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I didn't know they changed line up either!!

Re: Stratovarius

yeah she's really pretty, yet very gothic. haha
    but she's pretty.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know they changed singers recently either. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

besides Timo i thought the whole band changed, not sure though. She's hot tho [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

oh great...Nightwish ver. 2

Strat was good for a laugh I guess. good musicians..corny music...really corny.

Comment

See if you can get her to bend down a little farther.(pound,pound) [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Strato has some really cool songs.. but elements part two sucks imo..

and I haven't heared the new vocalist but I like her appearance [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Of all their stuff ...I'm always partial to Dreamspace...that's a good one. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The only one I liked has been Episode,but now I like just their new singer!

Comment

I thought they were thinking about getting Kai Hansen from the old Helloween days.... I guess I would have hired her over him too.... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Brad

Comment

I like Visions quite a bit, for "Kiss of Judas" if nothing else.

Kind of a strange move for an established metal band to make, going to an unknown female singer. But it sounds like change was needed--I wasn't impressed with either part of Elements.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad:
                        I thought they were thinking about getting Kai Hansen from the old Helloween days.... I guess I would have hired her over him too.... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Brad
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kiske,not Hansen! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

oops.... my bad. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Brad

Comment

Working...
                          X