Enthroned Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enthroned Live

Finally yesterday I had for the first time the possibility to see a good concert far few km (170ca) from my city.The club was really cool and there was los of metalheads!I'm not so much into Enthroned and their performance was not so clear but I can say that these guys can keep a stage really well,and it's not the first black metal band I see in my young life! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    One of their axeman used an import kelly!On March Dark Funeral will play here too,I hope this thing can keep growing!

Re: Enthroned Live

did they breathe fire? nice avatar BTW...TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!

[ January 19, 2004, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: the_drip ]

Comment

nope,no fire breath...

Comment

Their timing ruled,and their drummer is a warmachine!

Comment

Enthroned are amazing live. I went to see them in Glasgow when they were supporting for Rotting Christ but absolutely blew them away!!!!

I listen to they're stuff, it's really good: You listen to the timing and think it's slightly out (but it's not). And when you latch onto the timing it changes!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Pretty impressive (they're really cool guys too - i got autographs after their set).

Comment

Hey is Enthroned's new album any good? im thinking of picking up their new one on vinyl...ive heard one song off it, wasn't too bad at all.

Comment

hey slicer- you went to the glasgow gig too? totally agree, Enthroned blew everyone away that night.

Comment

they're just a bunch of painted smurfs immitating marduk to me... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hellgium got more to offer than Enthroned [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by achren_git:
                  hey slicer- you went to the glasgow gig too? totally agree, Enthroned blew everyone away that night.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's really wierd...a fellow scotsman?

Yeh, it was some gig!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

aye, seems to be a few of us on this forum. wierd

Comment

Working...
                    X