VITAL REMAIS!!! Dechristianize!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VITAL REMAIS!!! Dechristianize!!

This is the best Death Metal album I've ever heard! if you like any type of death metal...from immolation to in Flames...check this out. It is the SHIT! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: VITAL REMAIS!!! Dechristianize!!

goddamn....my stupid computer...didn't see my Remains typo. well fuck it's Vital Remains and they rule.

Comment

Vital Remains rules!!! Dechristinize is the best death metal album ever, no question!

Glen Benton sure can belt out those howl growls. Scary stuff, man.

Comment

Yeah great stuff the guitarist is great ...Not a huge fan of Glen's but he fit's the music very well...

I love the intro!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I read in some magazine that the lead guitarist also put down teh drum tracks as well. fuckin insane talent there. yeah it says he did on the CD booklet too. holy shit .

Comment

hmm, will have to check it out!

I have an old Metal Hammer issue somewhere (probably like '92 or so) where Glen Benton is interviewed, saying that he is determined to kill himself when he turns 33 years old. How old is he now?? 40 or something? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            if I don't like this Vital Remains stuff, maybe I should fax him a copy of the interview [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Dave did drums, bass and leads on Dechristianize, but Tony is the only member left from when I saw them in 1992 or 93 on the Let Us Prey tour. Also they do use Jacksons sometimes.

Damn good cd though.

Comment

Okay I take it back, Dechristinize isn't the best death metal album ever but it is damned good!

I remember hearing the first time I ever heard the song Dechristinize. It was played on a local internet radio. They played the albums into track, "Let the killing Begin" which I thought was way cool, then the song itself just left me spellbound. I use doing some serious [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] .

Anyways, I still that I like bands like Death and Morbid Angel the most as far as death metal goes.

I recently purchased Suffocation's "Effigy of the Forgotten" and "Pierced from Within", which are some great CDs. I highly recommend them if you like brutal death metal.

Comment

Suffocation is a standard of brutal death metal. They were really great and i heard that they reformed some time ago, i hope they can continue to put out such great stuff.
                  Haven't heard Dechristianize but i guess i need to [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  I can't say what the best death metal cd ever for me is as i would probably have to name at least 20. But the best death metal cd 2003 for me is Aborted with Goremageddon - The Saw and Carnage done. Engineering the Dead (the last Aborted CD)was excellent but Goremageddon is even better.

Flo
                  http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Flo sure loves his death metal... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Nothin' wrong with that!

Bill
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Whoa you can tell ? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Yeah i am a little obsessed by death metal (that makes a cool album title btw. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
                      But i can't deny my roots. I still listen to stuff like Running wild, Iron Maiden and Slayer. That's the stuff that got me into metal so how can i ever forget that ?

Flo
                      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

check out tony lazaro's guitar here:

http://www.yavcon.com

Comment

Some people try waaaay to hard to be as satanic as possible. "Ummmm....make it an up side down cross....Ya ya and make it black, yeah black with blood red binding....Oooh oooh, put horns on it to and red 6's...3 of em and make them GLOW!!! Don't forget red up side down crosses for the inlays! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

the same can be said for christians too. There are eccentrics in every way of life.

Comment

http://yavcon0.tripod.com/gallery/id4.html

whoa. can you say, "over the top?"

Comment

Working...
                              X