Some Prototype News :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Prototype News :)

A little late posting this, but better late than never...

------------------

PROTOTYPE - NEWS UPDATED 12/30/2003

PROTOTYPE ANNOUNCE NEW DRUMMER!!
    We're very happy to announce that Sam Aliano has joined the band as PROTOTYPE's new permanent drummer.

Sam hails from the great country of Australia and has established himself as one of that country's top drummers. Now in Los Angeles, CA. Sam has been building a reputation for his exceptional playing on national and international drum clinic circuits.

Combining fusion, rock and metal styles, Sam brings a new dimension to the band and is sure to take PROTOTYPE to new heights in musicianship.

Please join us in giving Sam a very warm welcome to the PROTOTYPE fold!

VINCE
    KRAGEN
    KIRK
    SAM

www.prototypeonline.com

Re: Some Prototype News

cool! So Vince, you guys'll be doing an Oz tour soon then? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great news, Vince! I know you've been looking for a long time. BTW I still have lots of pics of you guys from the Gates of Metal gig; I'll have to upload them to photobucket soon.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dude ...keep us posted ...your a great player and enjoy "Trinity" very much ...I'll be buying your next one when it comes out ...I'll review it on "My" thread...beware , I'm a harsh critic ....so you better blaze!!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

but I don't think you have nothin' to worry about.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Good luck dude ...we should be hitting the studio soon ourselves...it seems like it takes forever with this shit... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X