Hypocrisy the arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrisy the arrival

awesome awesome album I never thought pete would do one like this just great is all I can say , he remixed it as well cause it came on line so soon and he said the new mix is way better , but as is it still rules !!! that song that they did on the last tour with dimmu "eraser" bloody very cool , just downloaded it [the arrival] today can't wait till febuarys here and the real deal is out , the album cover looks very cool as well , the whole alien thing is back and stuff very cool ! //Steve

Re: Hypocrisy the arrival

Yeah, I saw them opening for Dimmu too, in Hamburg on Sep 30th 2003.
    They played that one too, I think, at least it was a song from the new album. Great song indeed!
    Can't wait for this one to come out, but I'll wait for the real deal! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman:
      Yeah, I saw them opening for Dimmu too, in Hamburg on Sep 30th 2003.
      They played that one too, I think, at least it was a song from the new album. Great song indeed!
      Can't wait for this one to come out, but I'll wait for the real deal! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pete said it was 10 times better so download some dude a check it out petes a cool dude and doesn't mind just as long as ya buy it lol //Steve
      p.s. check it out [what he said] here http://www.hypocrisy.tv/html/index.html

Comment

this totally kicks ass IMO [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] (hypocrisy always does as far as I'm concerned)

Comment

I downloaded it after reading what peter said. I think it's an awsome album. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I will certainly be downloading it.

Comment

i'll probably buy it...they were good in Denver. not loud enough!

I'm listening to Apostasy right now....well a clip of them they are awesome! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X