Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANDY RHOADS To Be Inducted Into Hollywood's ROCKWALK OF FAME

From Blabbermouth.net:

RANDY RHOADS To Be Inducted Into Hollywood's ROCKWALK OF FAME - Dec. 28, 2003

Former OZZY OSBOURNE guitarist Randy Rhoads will be inducted into Hollywood's RockWalk of Fame on Thursday, March 18, 2004. The induction will be held in front of Guitar Center Hollywood on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood, California. The exact time will for the induction will be announced at a later date.

Randy Rhoads died tragically in a plane crash on March 19, 1982, one day after performing his final show with OZZY OSBOURNE at the Civic Coliseum in Knoxville, Tennessee. He was 25 years old.

Although Randy only recorded two studio albums with Ozzy (1980's "Blizzard of Ozz" and 1981's "Diary of a Madman"), the impact he had on a generation of young guitar players worldwide was truly remarkable. Ozzy Osbourne himself has been haunted by Rhoads' memory. "He was a saint," said the singer who was responsible for discovering him. "He was an angel, and too good for this world. His death's always on my mind."

shred! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: RANDY RHOADS To Be Inducted Into Hollywood\'s ROCKWALK OF FAME

Well, it's about time this happened!

Comment

We need to see how many JCFers we can get to show up for the ceremony - all in Jackson shirts.
      I will try to make it.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

http://www.rockwalk.com/HomePage.cfm

Comment

nah, ill just go to the Hall & Oates one.

woooo here shes comes...she a maneater [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Have they announced what time it will happen? I'm planning to drive down form Vancouver, Canada to see it! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

In your Pinto? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X