Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Glory Days of Jacksons

Originally posted by TEKKY:
    Boy, it's good to know that we've been relegated to "chopped liver" status in your book... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cham ---> [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
      His name was Chris Hagar...he had some of the raddest Kellys I've ever seen.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chris Hagar, yeah, that's the other Rough Cutt guy!! I knew it was Chris something.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Guys, I don't think Cham meant that in the way we are seeing it. The J Museum is very different, it's not exclusively a posting site like the JCF. Calm down, all, Cham knows where it is...
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Avenged:
          yep, his Jackson Charvel, the green meanie!

and ou ou! if I could only read the names on the 2nd pic better...haha

-if you ask me, If I were amir, I would've stayed with jackson, instead of going to Yamaha...however the hell that happened...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe he needed the endorsement money, but at least the Yamahas are a lot better than the Ibanezes most people went to. I find my neckthrough RGXs to be as nice as my Model 6s, and my bolt-neck RGZs are as nice as my import Jacksons. Comparable quality plus money is a pretty good incentive. The newer low-line Yamahas are pretty unexciting though, I admit.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

That's a lot of puffy-ass hair, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:

Great to see some black dudes rockin' too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">See also :

Living Colour
              Suicidal Tendencies
              Kings X (!!!)
              Thin Lizzy
              Sevendust
              Guns & Roses (well Slash is 1/2 anyway [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

etc...

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
                Guys, I don't think Cham meant that in the way we are seeing it. The J Museum is very different, it's not exclusively a posting site like the JCF. Calm down, all, Cham knows where it is...
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Joe,

thanx for the kind words [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I don't see a need to expain myself as i reckon most JCFers understood what i meant.

Cham [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Evol:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:

Living Colour
                  Suicidal Tendencies
                  Kings X (!!!)
                  Thin Lizzy
                  Sevendust

etc...
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bad Brains
                  24-7 Spyz
                  Fishbone
                  Vice
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Mother's Finest! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

John Hayes - the OTHER black Jackson endorser!

Comment

Let's not forget:

Jimi Hendrix
                      Ernie Isley
                      Chuck Berry
                      Eddie Hazel
                      Michael Hampton
                      Prince
                      Greg Howe
                      Tony MacAlpine
                      Me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      And many more!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Originally posted by VitaminG:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Evol:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:

Living Colour
                      Suicidal Tendencies
                      Kings X (!!!)
                      Thin Lizzy
                      Sevendust

etc...
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bad Brains
                      24-7 Spyz
                      Fishbone
                      Vice
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Cham:
                        Mr spelling police(Racex), before you hit me with a dictionary, i know how to spell informative
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now, if you could only spell RacerX's name right, he'd have nothing to complain about. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X