Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK GUYS ....NO GRIEF....

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
    Brody Dalle from the Distillers has a Maton guitar that isn't on their website, I imagine its custom.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brody is playing a pair of Josh Homme's Maton MS501's. It's the one pickup version of the Mastersound. It's a stock model but their website hasn't been updated in over a year. I hate that ***** .

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
      Mary Kay (cosmetics industry diva) had a signature color for Fender - don't know if she was a plucker or not [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's Mary Kaye and she is not the same woman as the cosmetics industry diva [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] . Also, it wasn't a signature color officially, it just came to be know that way because she posed with a Strat in that color for a promo.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by DJROBA:
        A telecaster would probably be a good guitar for your girlfriend.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Like Meredith Brooks..... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

What about that Squier thing (Venus?) that was made for Courtney Love, the famous classy piece...

Comment

Originally posted by Infernal Death:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by iced_earth:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hippietim:

Then there's the Tom Delonge Strat [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I knew someone would say that! He has $3000 Gibson signature now. I doubt the kids that like his music can afford his guitar now.
            http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp...Signature.html
            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah but my guess is that there soon will be a Epiphone version out. You are right all those kiddies who believe in this "bullshit artist signature "i can sound like my hero cause i play the same brand as him/her" marketing" can't afford the gibson model.
            After all gibson wants to make money with signing him so making only a true gibson version available wouldn't be wise.

Flo
            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kind of like the jackasses here that drooled over Jacksons in the 80's but couldn't afford them so they bought Model series shit instead? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

doug aldritch used a bonnie rait neck on one of his strats.
              Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Taylor makes a Jewel signature model (JKSM), as well.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RacerX:
                  [qb] or was it sexy Susanna Hoffs? She played guitar also...

nevermind...found another reply to this [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ken, did you know you suck at quotes?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Lucinda Williams has a sig Martin.
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

for girls guitars you need look no further than www.daisyrock.com [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

David

Comment

Working...
                        X